Replay: The Secret Recipe For Starting + Scaling A Successful Business with Candace Nelson
Candace Nelson is a serial entrepreneur, a New York Times bestselling author, Wall Street Journal contributor, and an expert in turning one’s passion into a profitable business.
In her book Sweet Success: A Simple Recipe For Turning Your Passion Into Profit, Candace walks you through the steps she took to build a globally beloved brand, so you can do it too.
CEO of Female Founder Collective and The North, Alison Wyatt, is sitting down with this trailblazer to discuss packaging a product for profit, cultivating brand evangelists, personal branding, and effectively allocating marketing dollars (no matter your budget)!
More About Candance: Candace Nelson revolutionized the baking industry when she left a career in finance to start Sprinkles, the world's first cupcake bakery and Cupcake ATM. Nelson followed with the launch of Pizzana, a growing chain of Michelin Bib Gourmand-awarded pizzerias leading the third wave of pizza in the US. She continues to expand her portfolio of investments with CN2 Ventures and lives in Los Angeles with her husband, two sons, and Norwich terrier, Willy.
Are you a member of The 10th House? Not yet?
If resources like this that build your knowledge and your industry credibility are right up your alley, then you should consider becoming a member of The 10th House.
The 10th House is an exclusive membership community for female founders to connect and get educated to grow and scale their businesses.
Inside The 10th House, you'll get:
- Vetted resources for you to make your diligence and decision-making process faster and easier
- Skill-building events led by women building the world’s fastest-growing companies
- Expert led-workshops + small group sessions with venture capitalists and industry-leading executives
- Mastermind strategy sessions with your cohort to work through your biggest challenges
- A sounding board built of peer mentors who are or have gone through the same challenges you are facing
- Priority consideration to lead your community in seminars and workshops based on your area of expertise