Replay: Bootstrapping Bootcamp: Savvy Strategies to Scale Your Business with Melissa Clayton of Tiny Tags
Is your company prepared to scale without outside capital? Whether planning to raise investor capital or not, bootstrapping is essential for sustainable business growth.
Melissa Clayton, CEO and Founder of Tiny Tags, joins The 10th House to lead a bootstrapping Bootcamp workshop. During this event, she will cover financial planning and strategic thinking for sustainable growth. On top of that, she'll share how to build brand recognition on a budget, and creative ways to incentivize team productivity.
Tiny Tags, is an online jewelry brand designing and creating fine personalized jewelry for mothers. Melissa is also the CEO and Founder of The Matte, a mat designed to lay over your bathroom sink to create an instant beauty counter that was featured on Shark Tank in April 2021.
As a former CPA who knew she had to break out on her own, Melissa is obsessed with entrepreneurship and sharing the lessons she has learned along the way. Melissa holds a BA in Philosophy from University of Massachusetts and a MS in Accounting and MBA from Northeastern. Melissa is a wife and mother to three boys and resides in Acton, MA.
For access to all event replays, resources, live events, and networking opportunities, head inside The 10th House.
Not a member? Now is the time to invest in you, invest in your business and get maximum results with an exclusive community by your side. We want YOU to join in on the fun and get all the vetted resources, events, workshops, connections, and advice that you need to be successful.
- Access to over 150+ skill-building resources, bundles, and guides
- Ability to participate in business-building events
- Intimate networking opportunities through virtual roundtable discussions and in-person events
- Marketing and press access via email spotlights, event hosting, and community connections
- Live workshops, panels, and Q&A with vetted experts across industries
- Free venture capital road map and pitch deck template bundle ($99 for non-members)