Replay: Meet the Founders Live Q&A with Female Founder Collective Co-Founders Rebecca Minkoff and Alison Wyatt (Jan 23)
Join co-founders Rebecca Minkoff and Alison Wyatt as they answer your burning questions!
They dive into everything from their co-founder's journey, to the future of fashion, evolving and innovating, what's new inside The 10th House, raising capital, becoming an investor, and beyond!
Rebecca Minkoff and Alison Wyatt answer questions like:
- How do angel investors go about finding new companies to invest in? Are online platforms really a good place to start?
- What are the biggest shifts you’re seeing in e-commerce and fashion today?
- What are the biggest variables to consider when making the decision to be a solopreneur vs. a partnership?
- How do you know when it’s time to hire, and when hiring, what are your top 3 questions to ask candidates?
- How do you grow your brand when you are bootstrapped and competing with VC-funded brands?
ABOUT THE FOUNDERS
Rebecca Minkoff is best known for her iconic ‘Morning After Bag’ (aka, the M.A.B.) which is everything her brand is known for today — edgy, feminine, and iconic. With a ready-to-wear collection quickly following in 2009, her name and brand set off on a wild, well-deserved rise to success. Today, Rebecca Minkoff is a global brand internationally recognized for its handbags, apparel, footwear, jewelry, and accessories. Rebecca is also an author, co-founder of Female Founder Collective, and Web3 trailblazer.
Alison Wyatt is nothing short of a serial entrepreneur. She is the co-founder and CEO of The 10th House, The North, and Female Founder Collective. On top of that, she is an angel investor in companies such as Hatch, HeyMama, and Summer Salt, a former CRO, champion of women in many forms, business-builder, idea-factory, and people-connector!
Not a Member? Apply to join The 10th House!
What's Inside The 10th House?
- Access to over 150+ skill-building resources and events
- Ability to participate in The Pitch Sessions where you get 1-on-1 feedback from world-class investors on how to improve your pitch
- Intimate networking opportunities through virtual roundtable discussions and in-person events
- Marketing and press access via email spotlights, event hosting, and community connections
- Live workshops, panels, and Q&A with vetted experts across industries
- Free venture capital road map and pitch deck template bundle ($99 for non-members)