Replay: Lessons in Business Development + Customer Experience with Camilla Marcus
It's time for Lessons in Business Development + Customer Experience with chef, founder, and activist of west~bourne, Camilla Ruth Marcus.
CEO of The Female Founder Collective, Alison Koplar Wyatt, is sitting down with this multi-hyphenate powerhouse to dive into lessons in pivoting, brick and mortar vs. CPG launch strategies, business development processes for long-term success, and fundraising in an often overlooked industry.
ABOUT CAMILLA MARCUS
Named one of Fast Company’s most creative people in business, Camilla Marcus is a chef, entrepreneur and activist trailblazing what it means to be a good steward for our planet, people, and future through the lens of food through her pioneering company west~bourne.
The ultimate generalist, she has a JD/MBA and is a mindful, notable chef considered a leader in plant based, climate centered cooking and who’s collaborated with brands such as Nike, Allbirds, Tanya Taylor, and Vogue.
Her career began in investing and business development for CIM Group and Danny Meyer’s Union Square Hospitality Group, and she’s recently gained national recognition for her philanthropic leadership as a co-founder of ROAR (Restaurants Organizing Advocating Rebuilding) and a founding member of the IRC (Independent Restaurant Coalition) to establish critical support for the restaurant industry and its 11 million workers during the pandemic.
She is also a notable thought leader on equitable childcare for working parents, particularly focused on the hospitality industry.
Not a Member? Apply to join The 10th House!
What's Inside The 10th House?
- Access to over 150+ skill-building resources and events
- Ability to participate in The Pitch Sessions where you get 1-on-1 feedback from world-class investors on how to improve your pitch
- Intimate networking opportunities through virtual roundtable discussions and in-person events
- Marketing and press access via email spotlights, event hosting, and community connections
- Live workshops, panels, and Q&A with vetted experts across industries
- Free venture capital road map and pitch deck template bundle ($99 for non-members)